VIP Express Tourism Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
VIP Express Tourism Limited focuses especially on high-quality family vacations as we cherish the close ties that families have. By providing these high-quality holiday lodging services, VIP Express Tourism Limited helps to fortify the ties between families, lessen stress from life’s daily responsibilities, and lengthen lives. Our services offer a balance of rest and excitement for the entire family and are created to appeal to all generations, from young children to grandparents. Additionally, VIP Express Tourism Limited conducts a referral marketing program where participants have the opportunity to generate a supplemental passive income. When members recommend individuals to VIP Express Tourism Limited who subsequently sign up as members, we calculate a commission percentage that is then paid to the person who made the recommendation. Join VIP Express Tourism Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
VIP Express Tourism Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Collector
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Employment (3 Positions)
- Entry level with OND / HND / B.Sc in any related discipline of the aforementioned position is required.
- At least 1 year prior experience in any of the aforementioned position is an added advantage.
- Must be well spoken, outgoing, friendly, enthusiastic, vibrant and financially motivated.
- Good communication skills to work with the public.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Inhouse training is provided.
- Career progression opportunities are available within the company.
- Health insurance coverage is provided by the company after 3 months of continuous and satisfactory performance.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
Also Apply for: Bolt Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.