Apply for the ongoing De Beers Group Job Recruitment 2022 via our latest job vacancies & employment portal. This De Beers Group job opening in Musina And South Africa are open to all qualified candidates.
People. Process. Performance. You’ll keep sight of it all.
Bold and optimistic. You communicate openly and enjoy being part of a fantastic team with an unwavering commitment to safety. Come and join us working at Venetia, South Africa’s most valuable diamond mine. As we develop the mine underground, it is also one of the largest infrastructure projects in the country. To push our company forwards, we always need to think differently. We welcome diverse perspectives, people who spark fresh thinking and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. In return, we provide you with the space and support to grow and achieve your ambitions.
As Operating Model (OM) Resource Coordinator you will be expected to deliver the requirements for every approved work package to be completed at the scheduled time for the Treatment Plant and Vehicle Maintenance & Mine Services sections.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Determine promised supply dates and validating that supply dates will meet the Required Dates for Tasks
- Collate materials and tools for each work package and Task
- Arrange delivery of materials, tools and services to the specified workplace prior to the scheduled start time for each Task
- Check that the delivered materials, tools and services meet the required specifications for the Task
- Tracking of all deliveries according to Task Package
- Escalating each item where a supply date will not meet the scheduled start time
- Expediting supplies when required to do so – close link to expediting team
- Changing suppliers when appropriate to ensure that materials are delivered before the required date – use relevant buying structures to get this accomplished
- Develop a daily Logistics Plan and communicate to HOP Supervisor to full-fill
- Schedule bins and update Bin registers according to Task packages
- Manage the return of unused goods and the return of these into stock or supplier.
- Ensures that the sections critical spares lists are up to date and requirements communicated with Supply Chain
- Ensures that new identified critical spares and other required spares are coded to ensure stockholding of the spares
- Reviews status of critical spares list and advises the section engineer of potential risks (stock-outs) in spares stockholding
- Processes requests and expedites outbound repairs
Experience &Qualification required:
- Grade12/N3 or relevant NQF level 4 qualification with pure Maths and Physical Science
- Qualified Artisan with a minimum of 3 years’ working experience in a maintenance environment post trade qualification or
- National Diploma or NQF level 6 tertiary qualification in logistics and materials management with at least 3 years’ experience in materials management of spares including supplier engagement or
- National higher diploma (T4/S4) or B.Tech plus 3 years’ experience managing a planning team with at least 3 years’ experience in materials management of spares including supplier
- Supervisor experience at GBF7 level will be advantageous
- Maintenance logistics management experience will be advantageous
- Anglo Operator model – detailed training in Work Management will be advantages
- Valid EB/Code 8 Drivers license
- Successfully obtain a Red Ticket (Medical Fitness Certificate)
- Your consideration for employment is subject to your SAPS Criminal Record verification and qualifications verification
- The post is dependent on the successful completion of the Company’s pre-employment protocol such as qualifications verification, relevant psychometric assessments and a clear security clearance.
- To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
- Preference will be given to Venetia employees who meet the criteria
- For all internal applicants, you are required to complete an internal application form and attach detailed CV. This for must be accompanied with a signature from your immediate Line Manager and Head of Department, failure to do so will render your application invalid.
Who we are
De Beers Group is a company with a rich history and a sparkling future.
Since 1888 our experts have searched the world for nature’s most precious gem. Our diamonds bring beauty to the world. But we think they can do so much more. We want our diamonds, and our business, to make life brilliant – for our people, our customers and the world around us.
Venetia Mine is part of De Beers Group Managed Operations Business which integrates mines, operations and support functions in the De Beers Group producer countries of Canada and South Africa to shape a safe, sustainable future for De Beers Group’s people, shareholders, communities and partners.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online