MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment portal is now open for interested candidates. This MainOne Cable Nigeria job vacancy 2021 is open to all qualified candidates.
MainOne Cable Nigeria is a foremost facilitator and provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa. MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. Join MainOne Cable Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: DC Facility Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
- Develop and implement best practice facility management plans for assigned properties.
- Ensure that the Company’s infrastructure deployed outside, around, and inside the facilities are properly maintained and working optimally.
- Ensure general upkeep and maintenance of DC grounds, buildings, and external perimeters to ensure that they meet health and safety standards and regulatory requirements.
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, cleaning, landscaping, maintenance of drainage systems in and around the facilities, bush clearing, waste disposal, parking spaces, etc.
- Conduct regular /inspections/spot checks on all MainOne facilities around the DC area for signs of wear and tear and ensure stakeholders are engaged for resolution.
- Plan best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new buildings or re-organize current premises.
- Conduct facility risk assessments around the DC area and recommend modes of management that ensure these risks are reduced.
- Schedule and plan regular maintenance and building repairs, supervising maintenance staff/vendors regarding building maintenance.
- Ensure that facilities meet compliance standards and government regulations.
- Assist with emergency response and evacuations.
- Provide prompt response to facility maintenance and HSE related requests and issues
- Ensure appropriate planning by forecasting the property/facility’s upcoming needs and requirements.
- Document facilities inspections/spot checks providing daily and weekly reports on findings
- Keep up to date with environmental issues, new legislation and maintain a working knowledge of relevant facilities and health, safety, and environment (HSE) legislation.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by Line Managers.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- First Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience required.
- Facility Management and HSE certifications will be an added advantage
- Problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Time and self-management skills.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications.
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of project management
- Must have knowledge or training in occupational health, safety, and environmental compliance with applicable international, federal, and state regulations and standards.
Demands of the Job
- Good attention to detail.
- Good collaboration and team working skills
- Able to follow through, work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Pragmatic approach to resolving issues
- Ability to take initiative and think out of the box
- Must be skilled in the standards, concepts, practices, procedures within the health, safety, and environmental fields.
- Will be exposed to some dusty and noisy conditions periodically.
Application Closing Date for MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
Recommended: Also see GText Home Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply for MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!