Stanbic IBTC Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices. Join Stanbic IBTC Bank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
Job ID: 80403514_80330070
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Engineering
Also Apply for: First Bank of Nigeria Limited Employment (11 Position)
About the Job
- The Database Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance of Databases.
- The Database Administrator carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following technical areas:
- Creating and maintaining all databases required for Production;
- Disaster Recovery, development and testing usage;
- Performs ongoing tuning of the database instances;
- Plans and implements backup and recovery of databases;
- Setup and maintenance of online replication of data from Production to the DR environment;
- Monitor and advise management on licensing issues while ensuring compliance with Oracle License agreements;
- Proactive Production Database monitoring across database platforms.
- Performing in conjunction with system administrators, the capacity planning required in creating and maintaining the various databases for the use of the Bank.
- Performs failover of databases as required for disaster recovery.
- Ensures space availability for database growth.
Also Apply for: Fastest Cakes Limited Employment (6 Positions)
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a First Degree
- Minimum of 5-year post qualification experience in a similar or related position.
- Professional certification in OCP, ITIL v3 required
- Developing Expertise
- Exploring Possibilities
- Generating Ideas
- Interacting with People
- Taking Action
- Database Administration
- Technical Analysis
- License Management
- IT Operations
- IT Systems
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Proten International Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online