Dangote Group employment & recruitment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates with OND / NCE. This Dangote Group job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. Join Dangote Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Temporary
Department: DCP – HR
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from paper documents.
- The ideal candidate will be computer savvy and a fast typist with a keen eye for detail. Understanding of data confidentiality principles is compulsory.
- The company will rely on you for having accurate and updated data that are easily accessible through a digital database.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost.
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company Employment (3 Positions)
- High School, OND, NCE, Computer School Diploma.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Wellbeing Foundation Africa Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online