MainOne Cable Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates. See latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
MainOne Cable Nigeria is a foremost facilitator and provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa. MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. Join MainOne Cable Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Centre Service Analyst
Location: Ogombo, Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- The Data Center Service Analyst will assume ownership of the Data Centre space and liaise with the Data Centre Service Coordinator and Service Delivery Manager to ensure consistent customer experience.
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (18 Positions)
Other responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Service Coordination team and liaising with Technical Sales, DC Product specialists and the DC operations team to ensure that the right technical solutions are designed for the customer.
- Builds and sustains effective communications with all stakeholders and across functional teams to maximize the customer experience
- Proactively identifies potential issues and drives solution to avoid customer impact and facilitate continuous improvements.
- Plan, coordinate and execute of Change Records (CR) as it relates to Data Centre Space, power and cooling management
- Coordination of all work carried out in the data centre collo space
- Provide Technical Support services including: Data Centre operations, equipment maintenance and service provisioning
- Provide training workshops to new or junior team member
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with defined capacity thresholds
- Recordkeeping and archiving of colocation activities undertaken, for internal review/training and audit purposes.
- Implementing remote hands services within the agreed SLA and according to the SOW.
- Manage the entire cycle of customer on-boarding process (from feasibilities studies to sign-off) and ensuring that detailed and realistic project implementation plans are developed for the customer onboarding.
- Review collo reports to note trends, projections so as to propose operational improvements where and when necessary
Also Apply for: COBEF International Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Sciences, Information Management or related Engineering field is preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the data centre or IT Facility operations
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Basic understanding of Data Centre facilities such as UPS, HVAC, BMS, DCiM, Access control, and surveillance systems.
- Able to use Microsoft Visio for building and rack layout drawings.
- Must have basic understanding of ISMS and QMS Audit requirement and practises.
- Have a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
- Experience with system support and maintenance
- Previous experience in a customer-facing/Enterprise support role handling customer queries/issues
- Good presentation skills and problem solving skills.
Demands of the Job:
- Regular interaction with customers or other stakeholders.
- Ability and willingness to work extra hours when required.
- Will be required to travel to various customer locations to carry out data centre audit/site surveys of prospective customer infrastructure.
- Be required to develop and prepare reports for internal and external customers
- Be able to complete customer Collo requests/questionnaires within tight deadlines.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Yassir Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online