Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Cataloguer
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Employment (18 Positions)
- To ensure reliability and validity of P-code items in FMN Group item master database through effective cataloguing and data cleansing of existing and new stock items.
- Manage Item description harmonization, item release to required business units, new Item requests, and photography details structure for easy identification and further Transfer to Axapta (ERP).
- Implementation of FMN items set up in Axapta (ERP) for newly created items to ensure efficiency and productivity (Parameters including Min/Max, Default Order Setting, Site-Specific Settings & Group Item Category – UNSPSC).
- Maintain unique Item Codes, assign appropriate UNSPSC and avoid duplications across the FMN group (Food & Agro-Allied).
- Assist in Inventory Management Optimization strategies in item identification, specifications, consolidation and duplicate resolution across FMN group (Food & Agro-Allied).
- Maintain a close communication link with procurement and respond to possible queries from Star Trading Company, End Users and vendor(s) regarding consumable spares.
Also Apply for: CWAY Group Employment (6 Positions)
- First Degree / HND in Engineering or Sciences
- Master Data Quality Manager (ISO8000) certifications will be an added plus
- 3 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have the ability to interpret engineering drawings & data e.g. exploded diagrams, assembling drawings and datasheets, etc.
- Have a good understanding of ANSI, EN, DIN, and ISO standards
- Be meticulous and be able to pay attention to details.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Ultimus Holdings Employment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online