Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analytic Officer – Business Assurance
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Job Recruitment (16 Positions)
Purpose of the Job
- Provide assurance over the processing integrity of business applications and IT controls environment of FMN.
- Assist the Data Analytics & Systems Control Manager to Review the processing integrity of business applications using relevant IT tools such as ACL and other relevant software.
- Liaise with business units to obtain data files necessary for review of significant captions/financial statement line items
- Assist the Data Analytics & Systems Control Manager prepare/clean relevant data files and carry out first level re-computation of less complex captions/financial statement line items
- Assist the Data Analytics & Systems Control Manager to perform IT General Controls testing by reviewing controls around Data Centers, Access Control, User Administration, Back-up and Recovery procedures amongst others.
- Participate in the Disaster Recovery Testing and report documentation for critical business applications
- Any other tasks as the Data Analytics & Systems Control Manager may assign.
Also Apply for: PricewaterhouseCooper Nigeria Employment (3 Positions)
- 5 ‘O’ level credits including Mathematics and English in not more than 2 sitting.
- First Degree / HND in Accounting, Sciences or Engineering
- Professional Certification – Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) will be a plus
- 3 years cognate experience.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a high level of concentration and patience.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Be detail oriented.
- Have excellent analytical and statistical skills.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Visa Incorporated Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online