Tekniteed Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Tekniteed Nigeria Limited is one of the fastest growing industrial spares and packaging solutions marketing house in Nigeria. We specialize on conveyor spares, power transmission, fluid power, automation, OEM after-market parts, material handling and industrial tools. Join Tekniteed Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Tekniteed Nigeria Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining databases, data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Performing analysis to assess quality and meaning of data
- Filter Data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to identify and correct code problems
- Using statistical tools to identify, analyze, and interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets that could be helpful for the diagnosis and prediction
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time.
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
- Working with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise data governance strategies.
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enablingthem to take important decisions based on various facts and trends.
- Candidates should possess a BSc qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N90,000 – N120,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: WTS Energy Recruitment (8 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Data Analys” as the subject of the email.