KPMG Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets. Join KPMG Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancies is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cyber Security Associate
Also Apply for: Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria Employment (10 Positions)
- At KPMG, you’ll find a world of opportunity, where our people give clients and communities the insights, they need to build a sustainable future.
- We are currently seeking experienced Cybersecurity professionals to come do work that matters and thrive with us.
- In our Cyber Security practice, you’ll partner with experienced Cyber teams across a range of industries.
- With a hands-on, collaborative working style and a dedication to solving client problems and answering complex questions, you’ll help add value for clients of all sizes, from start-ups and small businesses to publicly traded industry leaders.
Also Apply for: SaroAfrica International Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a relevant field
- 3 – 7 years post NYSC experience as a Cyber Security professional or in a similar role
- A minimum of a Second Class Upper Division from a recognized university
- A minimum of 5 O’ Level credits at two (2) sitting including English and Mathematics)
- Any of CISA, CISM, CCNP, CEH, CISSP, ISO 27001 LALI, OSCP.
You’ll help our teams and clients succeed if you have:
- Working knowledge of Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Excellent knowledge & experience of Security configuration and hardening
- Good experience in Cyber security maturity assessment
- Third Party Risk Management
- Experience in Cyber risk and governance, cyber security solution implementation
- Knowledge of cyber security compliance frameworks such as ISO 27001, ISO 22301, PCIDSS and SWIFT CSP
- Identity and Access Management
- Cyber incident response
- Cloud security knowledge and experience
- Experience leading teams and a passion for supporting your colleagues
- A strong appetite for innovation and an openness to finding new ways to add value.
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: AllNews Nigeria Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their CV to: Damilola.email@example.com with “CV for Cyber Security (Associate – Manager Level) ” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.