Omnibiz Africa recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Omnibiz Africa is a firm that is fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow. Join Omnibiz Africa careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Tuesday 21, March 2023
Omnibiz Africa Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Job type: Full-time
Also Apply for: MTN Nigeria Employment (6 Positions)
- Measure the impact of the usage of our solution for our customers.
- Data driven measurement of adoption of our solution, new releases as well as their impact on our customers’ businesses.
- Onboard new clients.
- Assist with account creation and setup. Provide assistance and guidance to the product team.
- Enhance Customer Training.
- Build video / PDF / other materials to provide quality training and ease the adoption of our applications.
- Maintain constant knowledge of our customers’ industry as well as ours.
- Be in the know of market trends and understand the operational functions of our customers in order to be in a position to provide the best solutions.
- Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly reviews of customer accounts and measurement of impact, highlight areas of improvements.
- Customer goal alignment and achievement through our product.
- Constant communication with customers, ensuring their challenges are attended to immediately.
- Diligently investigate and resolve customer queries, report errors / issues to the product team, do constant follow up with internal teams to ensure customer issues are resolved on priority.
- Ensure proper communication and constant adoption of new features / releases done.
- Testing of new / improved product releases / features.
- Working with the product managers and software testers to ensure new releases are in line with requirements and processes of customers.
- Time taken for product / feature adoption.
- Customer Churn Rate / LTV
- Sales metrics based on what customers want to achieve using our solution
Also Apply for: PepsiCo Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Communications or Marketing Degree.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in the same role or something related
- Highly organized and able to multi-task.
- Self-driven and proactive nature.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of customer success processes.
- Experience in document creation.
- Patient and active listener.
- Passion for service.
What We Offer
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Carbon Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Company may relocate based on business requirement within Nigeria.