Start a new career with Cars.com while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
At Cars.com, we assist users in finding their ideal vehicle match as well as their ideal employment fit. We take great pride in having a culture of growth and innovation. The Chicago Tribune, Built-In Chicago, and other publications have ranked us as one of the best places to work in Chicago. Through technology and solutions for buyers and sellers alike, Cars.com has changed the automotive market for both consumers and sellers. We take on challenges head-on, work quickly across functional boundaries, and consider all possible solutions when solving issues. We’ve created a culture that is unmatched, and we all adhere to the same fundamental values, which keep everyone working tirelessly toward the same objectives with the same open, goal-oriented, and courageous attitudes.
>> CLICK HERE TO SEE LATEST REMOTE JOBS TODAY Tuesday 21, March 2023
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Salary: $53,000 – $69,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Customer Service Representative at Comcentric, Remote Job-$11 an hour
Full Job Description
The Customer Success Manager-Entry is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll work in a tightly synchronized team with an Account Executive to ensure dealer customers are achieving their desired outcomes, starting at the earliest touch points of marketing and sales, moving through closing and on-boarding, and continuing through their entire lifecycle. You’ll consistently speak to dealers about insights and opportunities derived from customer reports, company data and industry news, provide guidance and suggestions to clients and identify and qualify new advertising or solutions investment opportunities, and lead the proactive orchestration of the customer’s journey, making sure they maximize our platforms to achieve their goals.
- Support new and existing Cars.com accounts via phone and email by providing on-going consultation and direction to ensure success of Cars.com solutions & products.
- Monitor customer engagement and account performance and prioritize outreach to retain business.
- Train Cars.com customers on products, tools and resources, and continuously educate them on new updates and enhancements.
- Support Cars.com Sales team by handling incoming requests and participating in strategic conversations to foster customer growth and retention.
- Bring a key understanding our product offerings as well understand our client’s business challenges.
- Execute retention strategy, pull reports and key information. Provide insight to customers, sales representatives, and assist in identifying upsell opportunities.
- Demonstrate expertise of retention techniques and company product/service offerings.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to thoroughly document and track customer inquiries and account interactions.
- Perform other related duties such as participating in various projects, pilot groups, or department initiatives as needed.
- Motivated and comfortable working from within Cars.com HQ & driving relationships via the phone, email, and technology-based platforms.
Also Apply for Enrollment Specialist at PrudentRx, Remote Job $39,000 – $52,000 a year
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- At least one year of relevant Customer Success or equivalent experience
- Ability to consult and influence customers and prospects via phone.
- Utilize Excel and internal tools to fulfill reporting requests to assist in the sales organization’s success.
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while solving problems quickly and creatively.
- Self-motivated with an ability to work both independently and as a productive member of a team.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.