Start a new career with Bluecore while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates
Bluecore is a multichannel personalisation platform that gives brands a competitive edge in a world that is dominated by digital technology. Contrary to systems created for mass marketing and a world that prioritizes physical goods,Bluecore integrates customer and product data on a single platform and triggers pleasant one-to-one encounters at the speed and scale of digital technology by applying simple predictive models. Brands may completely customize messaging delivered to consumers through their purchasing experiences wherever they are thanks to Bluecore’s dynamic shopper and product matching.
Position Title: Customer Success Manager
Salary: $84,000 – $110,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Data Entry Associate at Advanced Medical Reviews, Remote Jobs $29,000 – $40,000 a year
Full Job Description
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail ecommerce customers!
As a Customer Success Manager you represent Bluecore by supporting, strategizing and executing with sophisticated ecommerce marketing teams. You will play a meaningful role in driving value and long-term partnerships with Bluecore by helping to make our clients heros within their organization!
The ideal candidate is a customer-centric analytical problem solver who loves finding opportunities for our partners and is inventive & tenacious in efforts to bring those to life.
Client Relationship Management
- Maintain a high focus on delivering a best in class customer experience and driving performance, through effective communication, account management & planning, and understanding the customer’s business as a subject matter expert
- Accountable for Customer’s overall success with Bluecore, including adoption of Bluecore solutions, maintaining overall customer health, experience, and satisfaction, and having a strong focus on the customer renewal
- Able to efficiently multitask and manage responsibilities across your own book of business where you act as the vital point of contact for the client and sales team as the trusted “go to” partner for product expertise, data driven recommendations, content and audience recommendations
- Become a customer advocate and influence growth and change both internally and externally
- Understand the customer’s goals & key priorities,business pillars, marketing initiatives, customer segments, marketing stack,and technical capabilities and aspirations
Also Apply for: Payroll Analyst at Github, Remote Job- $73,500/yr
Drive Retail Marketing Strategy
- Leverage analytical, consultative skills, and industry knowledge to create recommendations for client program expansion
- Developing and owning presentations to customers using data to guide your story and strategy; using data to continuously optimize marketing campaigns and boost results
- Own and collaborate with cross-functional partners to drive strategic recommendations and identify growth opportunities within your customer base; this may take the form of Account Planning, Program White Space Analysis, Opportunity and Optimization Analysis, and Customer Business Reviews.
What you bring to the team:
- BA/BS degree and 3 plus years of proven experience related to digital marketing is required
- Willingness to travel to customers at least 20% of the time
- Must have brand-side retail experience, working within the marketing team of a retailer
- Email Service Provider (ESP) experience is a plus!
- Self starter, who enjoys working with a team and managing multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
What we offer:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you