Start a new career with Vestd while working from home at your convenient. We encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply for this remote job opportunity.
Vestd is the first and only regulated share scheme platform for UK SMEs. Founders (and other professionals) use it to design, launch and manage share and option schemes. We are incredibly passionate about sharing ownership. Research has consistently shown that giving people a slice of the action increases their happiness, loyalty, productivity and performance.
Position Title: Customer Success Associate
Salary: £28 – 32/hr
Location: Work From Home, United Kingdom
Also Apply for: Kitchen Assistant at The Wild Rabbit, Jobs in UK £10 – £12/hr
The Customer Success Team is obsessive about delivering first class customer service, this is what makes our company stand out and is at the heart of Vestd’s mission to make equity more accessible. Our client base is predominantly C-Suite executives and founders so our dedicated team are experts in nurturing and guiding customers through this highly complex process, so an appetite and aptitude to learn is essential in this role.
You will fit in here with your keenness to truly understand the product itself and how it can work for the customer, as well as being driven to help them succeed in using it to the fullest.
Vestd have a strong team ethos and really work hard to keep levels of collaboration high not only with your initial team but across the company too, you can expect lots of exciting exposure to seeing how a company grows.
This particular role will be focused within either the support or onboarding teams, where your previous skills and experience along with interests will help decide that. You will be confident at working with a ticketing system and taking ownership of customer enquiries and requirements from beginning to end, and managing your personal workload.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely manner.
- Holding video calls with customers to guide them.
- Build customer loyalty and reduce churn.
- Proactively keeping customers engaged and regularly using the product.
- Acting as an advocate for the customer.
- Liaising with our product team to continually enhance the product.
The core skills we are looking for are as follows, with bonus points on offer to help you really stand out from the pack:
Also Apply for: Housekeeper at Premier Inn Hotel, Jobs in UK – £10.50/hr
- Excellent working knowledge and mathematically competent with excel.
- Proficiency with digital platforms.
- Professional experience working with customers (preferably in a digital/SaaS environment)
- A proven track record with supporting a customer journey and driving improvement to customer engagement
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Proactive approach to learning.
- Able to analyse complex issues and provide practical and creative solutions.
- Positive attitude
- Brilliant at prioritisation and managing own workload as we work entirely remotely
- Obsessive levels of attention to detail
- Ability to understand and empathise with our customers
- B2B SaaS experience
- Experience of working in a remote team
- An understanding of how equity works
- A passion for startup life
- Entrepreneurial/Intrepeneurial mindset
Also Apply for: Junior Graphic Designer at Mintel, Remote Job – £22,000/yr
What you can expect
Vestd is a fast-growing, ambitious and progressive startup. We are a diverse team with a strong work ethic and plenty of hunger to win.
Customers love our innovative product and the support that they receive, which makes working here very rewarding.
You’ll learn a huge amount from people who have decades of combined experience building successful businesses.
Our team works remotely, so you will have a lot of flexibility in terms of where, when and how you work. What matters most is your contribution. We will give you as much support as you need along the way, though you should have a strong desire for autonomy, which is one of our company values.
Why work for Vestd?
Your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard. Here are the award-winning benefits you can look forward to as one of our folk:
- 100% remote, no commuting!
- A flexible working environment to help you achieve the best work/life balance.
- Equity, of course!
- Team retreats twice a year (subject to COVID restrictions), which includes an overnight stay and a big focus on fun and team cohesion.
- A personal training and personal development budget to keep your career and professional growth on track.
- Great team ethos, connect through regular team and company socials.
- Budget to get set up with home working equipment
- Monthly recognition scheme, where we celebrate our folk.
We’re looking for somebody with initiative who can see both the business and their own growth path. It is a great time to join our team and this is a superb role for the right person.
Also Apply for: Cleaner at Sodexo,Job hiring in Uk £11.05 – £12.00/hr
If all that sounds like a good fit then we can’t wait to hear from you. Please email your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining why you are a perfect fit for this role. OR
We’re striving to build a diverse team and welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply. We believe that unique differences are what makes a strong team and are actively committed to building an inclusive work environment.
You will need to be primarily UK based and eligible to work in the country.