Start a new career with University of Miami while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2023 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
UHealth-University of Miami Health System, South Florida’s only university-based health system, provides leading-edge patient care powered by the ground breaking research and medical education at the Miller School of Medicine. As an academic medical center, we are proud to serve South Florida, Latin America and the Caribbean. Our physicians represent more than 100 specialties and sub-specialties, and have more than one million patient encounters each year. Our tradition of excellence has earned worldwide recognition for outstanding teaching, research and patient care. We’re the challenge you’ve been looking for.
>> CLICK HERE TO SEE LATEST REMOTE JOBS TODAY Monday 20, March 2023
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Salary: $29.9K – $37.8K a year
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Executive Assistant at CVS Health, Remote Job $21.01 – $48.08 an hour
Full Job Description
The UHealth Connect Department has an exiting opportunity for a Fulltime Customer Service Representative to work in Miami. The Contact Center Customer Service Representative (CCCSR) receives, reviews, and addresses a variety of inquiries related to academic student services and initiates triage service and/or provides follow-up with customers via multi-channel technology: telephone, email, and case management software.
- Receives, addresses and responds to general inquiries, requests for service/support and/or complaints.
- Researches all inquiries in order to address any issues or concerns. Refers concerns to other service areas/departments for follow up, as needed.
- Resolves routine and basic problems and communicates solution or requested information to the customer. Verifies that appropriate changes/resolutions have been finalized.
- Keeps record of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments, and final resolution in applicable database.
- Escalates and refers unresolved customer grievances to department leadership for further review, as necessary.
- Reviews and processes confidential information with discretion.
- Adheres to University and unit-level policies and procedures and safeguards University assets.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties or responsibilities as necessary.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Ability in both oral and written form.
- Ability to recognize, analyze and solve a variety of problems.
- Ability to process and handle confidential information with discretion.
- Proficiency in computer software (i.e. Microsoft Office).
- Ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal forms.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with students, families, and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to interact and assist students & their families with a passion for providing excellent service and care.
- Ability to work under a high level of stress with time constraints while maintaining composure and sensitivity to each customer’s specific needs.
- Ability to maintain a high level of diplomacy when dealing with stressful situations.
- Provides general information about Canes Central and completes initial call resolution or escalates cases as needed to key departments: Billing, Registration, Financial Aid and Cane Card services at University of Miami from the general public, prospective and current students, and their families via the telephone, email and case management software.
- Maintains direct communication with manager, supervisor, co-workers, and customers.
- Participates in special initiatives and pilots as requested by department or leadership.
- Understands and accepts directives from the manager or designee as it relates to and regarding job knowledge, expected performance and changes in job duties.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.