Pruvia Integrated Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Pruvia Integrated Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Pruvia Integrated Limited, we are general service merchants with a focus of ensuring customer satisfaction through efficient and effective service delivery. As an organization we are driven by the motto of ‘Impossibility is Nothing’. The idea of Pruvia Integrated Limited was conceived in 2007, and was incorporation and registered in 2013 with the Corporate Affairs Commission of Nigeria (CAC). Our operations of service rendering cut across various states of Nigeria and within the ever bustling business environment of Lagos. Our Stream of Services ranges from Human Resource Management, Fleet Management Operation, and Business Support Services. Join Pruvia Integrated Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Pruvia Integrated Limited recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Coca Cola Bottling Company Employment (3 Positions)
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- Candidates should possess an HND / OND qualification with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Good verbal communication.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Supermart.ng Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.