Fine Brothers Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
Fine Brothers Limited is the consumers’ first choice for their mobile phones, tablet computers, laptops, high-quality electronics, and inverter/solar power systems. All purchases are backed by warranties, repairs, and services. We offer top-notch goods and services at all of our Nigerian locations in an effort to keep Nigeria’s top spot in the retail sector. We have maintained and enhanced service delivery in order to accomplish this feat. Your complaints and suggestions are handled by a capable team of experts at our customer support call center. Join Fine Brothers Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
Fine Brothers Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- The primary obligation of a customer service representative is to attract potential customers by answering products and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services, receive and register customer faulty devices and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
Also Apply for: 9mobile Nigeria Employment (7 Positions)
- Manage large amount of incoming calls
- Identify and asses customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customers complaints; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer through open and interactive communication.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Act as the company’s gatekeeper
- Suggests solutions when a faced with a malfunctioning product or device.
- Inform customers of deals and promotions.
- Receive and register customers warranty and out of warranty phones using the right method/tool.
- Send registered devices to the appropriate quarter for repair and follow up to ensure timely repair. Test fixed devices to ensure that they are working and return to customer.
Also Apply for: Dunn and Braxton Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Know all branch locations and their manager.
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about the address, their needs, complaints or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions and ensuring that client feel supported and valued.
- Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying and diffusing angry clients as needed.
- Utilizing software, database, script and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent consistent customer service.
- Taking part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
- Any other role that may be assigned by the management from time to time.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills
- Familiarities with CRM system and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of character
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
N40,000 – N45,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.