Baobab Microfinance Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Baobab Microfinance Bank is a leading digital financial service group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to help our clients achieve their goals by offering them simple and easy to use financial services. Baobab Microfinance Bank was founded in 2005 as Microcred, today Baobab has over a million customers and 3,800 employees operating in Burkina Faso, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia and Zimbabwe. Join Baobab MfBank careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Baobab Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Locations: Abah Road, Port Harcourt – Rivers and Okigwe Road, Aba – Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Customer Service Supervisor
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Contribute to the proper functioning and administration of operational activities in the Branch.
- Contribute to the profitability of the branch.
- Portray a good image of the institution whilst attending to clients in a timely and professional manner.
- Input credit applications, updates, documentation, input data on T24 on time, prepare and print different loan documents, input the CSR forms, prepare and print the different daily reports and documents used by the operational teams, Ensure all accounts are funded as directed by the Credit committee.
- Input data from credit files, print the various legal documents, manage the till box, disburse loans, file legal documents, give advice to clients on adaptable products.
- Keep till box in accordance with the procedures in place, ensure discrete archiving process of legal documents of the branch, regularly carry out inventories of assets and stock of the branch, identify needs of repair/replacement and communicate them to the person in charge within the shortest possible time, Manage the database of photos (client, signature, guarantors) make client ID cards.
- All other tasks requested by the direct supervisor or overall line managers.
Training / Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Experience in business in the computer input required
- Experience in Logistics and management of till box.
Also Apply for: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Excellent knowledge of officer software (word, Excel)
- Ability to work under pressure
- Disciplined and dynamic
- Ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge stock management, mailing and archiving
- Good sense of initiative, communication
- Friendly and polite, confidentiality.
- Fluent in English written and verbal
- Customer friendly and focused on customer care
- Attention to details, accuracy
- Self-management and time-management
- Team player
- Computer Literacy
- Must be Customer centric
- Applicants must reside within the location he/she is applying for.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Dunn and Braxton Limited Recruitment (8 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. E.g (Customer Service Officer Aba Road, Port Harcourt).