Sooyah Bistro Limited recruitment & careers portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
Sooyah Bistro Limited – We are a one-stop Suya culinary restaurant. Sooyah Bistro is our way of combining an age-old tradition with today’s innovation, resulting in an amazingly unique, tasty and creative culinary experience. Join Sooyah Bistro Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Sooyah Bistro Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Employment (3 Positions)
- Deal with the customers via emails, over the phone, Whatsapp
- Remain customer-oriented and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Manage a large number of incoming calls
- Accept orders via phone calls and online platforms
- Listen to the customer queries patiently and solve them. If the problem doesn’t seem to be solved, then forward the problem to the superiors.
- Respond to the problems of the customer promptly
- Transfer Orders to respective Branches and monitor them till it’s fulfilled
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Maintain records of interactions with the customers in an orderly manner
- Coordinate with the internal department to find solutions and resolve matters
- Maintain a follow-up on the customer, whose query you had solved.
- Ensure they are satisfied with your answer.
- Maintaining cleanliness and order in the workplace, and complying with all safety norms while carrying out work functions.
- Assist Kitchen staff where and when necessary
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree; at least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Proficiency with Excel functions and formulas, generating professional reports through excel.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, think creatively and proactively to solve issues.
- Good understanding of customer satisfaction.
- Extremely organized, meticulous, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative reports
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Great computer skills
- The job requires onsite presence as needed.
- N70,000 – N100,000
- Shared bonus based on performance
- HMO plan
- Monthly feeding allowance.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2022.
Also Apply for: Bolt Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online