Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited is the leading real estate company in Nigeria with a vision to be the foremost real estate company in Sub-Saharan Africa as well as the world. RevolutionPlus has been in real estate business for over 7 years and we have 7 branches within and outside Nigeria. We pride ourselves in excellence, integrity and timely delivery. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us. Join Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for Customer Service Executives to support our client relationship by providing appropriate information and responding to complaints.
- Promptly and cordially, answer the corporate phone lines within your responsibility area.
- Screen, route and refer calls to the appropriate person or voicemail, in a professional manner.
- Promptly and courteously welcome visitors and provide requested information and/or direct them to the proper person or department.
- Review and reply incoming mails and distribute them in accordance with established corporate procedures.
- Prompt processing and dispatch of outgoing mails for all departments.
- Maintain strict client and program confidentiality.
- Ensure that the reception area is always neat and well organized
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft office packages.
- Provide general support as directed by supervisor.
- Any other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time by management.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Second class Upper).
- Should have a good fashion sense (Female Preferably).
- Must have had 7 – 10 years post NYSC Experience, in a similar role.
- Must be living on the mainland
- Should be a well-trained and preferably a certified Customer Service Executive
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Also see: Capital Luxury Recruitment (2 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not apply for this role if you do not have the above stated requirements.