Aquada Development Corporation Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Aquada Development Corporation Limited operates an automated rice mill that produces whole grain rice and rice flour, a bakery (using local wholesome ingredients) and a variety of other processes and manufacturing concerns including live stock farming and feed production. Join Aquada Development Corporation Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Aquada Development Corporation Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Assistant
Location: Umuahia, Abia
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (12 Positions)
- As the demand for our products has grown, we are looking to hire a Customer Service Assistant to support our expanding operations.
- This role will support the management team by responding to phone calls, written inquiries, emails and other communication from our customers and associates.
- This position will require clear and ongoing understanding of all aspects of our operation in order to provide proper and effective digital media presence.
- The candidate will be based either in our head office in Umuahia, Abia State.
- Successful candidates will be expected to have prior experience working as a customer service agent, telemarketer, administrative assistants, or similar client-facing position.
Also Apply for: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
The ideal candidate will have most, if not all of the following:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with 2 years work experience.
- Outstanding, polished telephone manners.
- Excellent and convivial communication skills across a diverse set of individuals and clients.
- Superior organizational skills to handle multiple tasks and overlapping responsibilities.
- Exceptional writing skills so as to support documentation tasks associated with this position.
- Demonstrated intellectual curiousity around people and consumer behavior.
- Excellent observational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a geographically disperse (virtual) team of colleagues.
- Prior (or current) experience as a customer service agent, front desk associate or similar market-facing role would be advantageous.
- Prior experience working in a formal corporate environment would be considered advantageous.
Application Closing Date
1st September, 2022.
Also Apply for: Zenith Carex International Limited Recruitment (4 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter that outlines their specific experience and how it relates to this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates should also clearly indicate their date of availability and a specific statement on their ability to relocate if offered a position.
- Applications submitted without a Cover Letter will be deemed non – responsive.