Customer Relationship Officer is needed at PalmPay Limited.
About PalmPay Limited:
PalmPay Limited is a subsidiary of Transsnet Group is a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria. The Company is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria and insured by NDIC. The Company commenced operations in 2019; with core investors such as Transsion Group, NetEase, Tecno Mobile and Mediatek with business presence spread across the Country. We’re reinventing the payments experience by making it easy and reliable for transactions such as transfer money, pay bills and shop online. We have over 5 million customers on our app and 50,000 Mobile Money agents across the country. We have big plans for 2022 and are building out an ecosystem of merchants, partners and services to meet our customer’s financial needs. See more PalmPay Limited Job vacancies Here >>
>>Click here to see LATEST SSCE / GCE / OND / NCE JOB OPENINGS
PalmPay Limited Employment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Level: Mid Level
Also Apply For Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Building and maintaining profitable relationships with key customers.
- Overseeing the relationship with customers handled by your team.
- Resolving customer complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Keeping customers updated on the latest products in order to increase sales.
- Meeting with managers in the organization to plan strategically.
- Expanding the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Understanding key customer individual needs and addressing these.
- Conducting business reviews using CRM programs.
- Knowing your competition and strategizing accordingly.
Also Apply For The Place Restaurant Recruitment (5 Positions)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- A minimum of 1-year experience in Sales and Customer Service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
- Fintech product knowledge.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- Maintain a positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Costarchem Nigeria Limited Employment (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online