Dangote Group is one of the Nigerians most diversified and fully integrated business multinationals with an annual group income in excess of US$4 billion (2016) with vibrant operations in Nigeria and Africa, dealing with various products including cement, sugar, salt, condiments, packaging, energy, port operations, fertilizer, and petrochemicals. Our core business focus is to provide local, value-added products and services that meet the ‘day-to-day needs’ of the populace through the construction and operation of large scale manufacturing facilities in Nigeria and across Africa. We are focused on boosting local production capacity to generate employment, reduce capital flight and increase local value addition. See more Dangote Group Job vacancies Here >>
>>See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Dangote Group recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager
Job ID: DIL 005
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
- Responsible for identifying top-tier customers for subsidiaries categorized under the new business portfolio
- Responsible for initiating, developing and maintaining client relationship on behalf of Dangote Industries Limited
- Build and maintain long term strategic relationships with assigned distributors and top tier customers to realize maximum value for Dangote Industries Limited Conduct periodic client/customer satisfaction surveys and reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with the new business products/services.
- Perform Customer Journey Mapping for top tier customers across all channels to identify customer experience improvement opportunities with a view to driving customer satisfaction.
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the Group, follow up on new business opportunities and communicate new product developments to prospective clients.
- Design and implement market entry strategy into new business markets.
- Provide feedback on customers’ concerns to Sales Teams/Representatives in relevant locations, escalate where applicable and follow up to ensure prompt resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and present periodic reports on all top tier customer relationship management activities.
- Conduct assessment of overall new business performance against set objectives and identify areas of improvement.
- Work collaboratively with other units to acquire and manage all strategic customer data using a robust CRM platform/tool
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable institution
- Minimum of six (6) years of experience in a similar role, with at least two (2) years at middle management level
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to identify opportunities and develop/grow existing businesses
- In-depth understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislation across various industries
- Strong analytical skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online