Smile 360 Dental Specialists recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Smile 360 Dental Specialists job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Smile 360 Dental Specialists is a leading dental clinic in Nigeria that is customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in developed countries. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level. We are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. Join Smile 360 Dental Specialists careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE THE LATEST JOB VACANCIES TODAY Wednesday 07, June 2023
Smile 360 Dental Specialists Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relations Officer
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: U.S. Mission Recruitment (8 Positions)
Others may be assigned:
- Welcome and seat patients cheerfully.
- Securing appropriate and timely management of patient care and treatment
- Support smooth running of practice procedures, as well as maintain and improve the quality management system
- Provide quality customer service by giving the feeling of “being in good hands” to the patients through personal and telephonic counseling
- Optimizing patient understanding of our therapy spectrum by individual counseling and information regarding possible and planned treatments and therapies
- Offer patient counseling and information regarding possible treatments or already planned therapies and respective procedures, billing, etc.
- Securing a smooth and time-phased patient visit at the practice
- Provide billing to patients
- Fulfilling periodically recurring tasks
- In individual cases (and as substitute) prophylaxis treatments, assistance at the dental treatment chair, instrument disinfection and –sterilization.
- Complies with Quality Management documents and checklists
- Plays a creative part in the arrangement of new methods, improvements in patient service.
Also Apply for: Jumia Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
Knowledge and Skill Requirement
- Minimum of a Diploma
- At least 4 years work experience.
- Ability to manage interface with different personalities and handle difficult situations
- Ability to multi-task effectively and manage deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and make informed judgment
- Ability to use the computer
- Must be able to work both independently and cooperatively in team settings.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
N90,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2022.
Also Apply for: Citibank Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.