>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Sunday 05, February 2023
Halifield Schools founded in 1996 was initially situated on Salami Street, Mende until 2003 when it relocated to its permanent premises on Oki Lane, Maryland, Lagos. In 2009, Halifield commenced a secondary school which is a preparatory ground for university entry and a grooming centre for adolescents. See more Halifield Schools Job vacancies Here >>
Halifield Schools Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relation Officer
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
- As a customer Relations personnel, you will function primarily in customer service and communication.
Also Apply for Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
Requirements / Experience
- Interested candidates should possess an HND or BSc in relevant fields with 1 – 2 years work experience.
- 1-2 years experience.
- 2 years (Preferred)
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to build positive relationships with a high level of professionalism and interpersonal skills
- Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast-paced environment
Also Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
- Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
- Must be proficient with managing social media pages.
- Must be proficient in handling admin procedures.
- Dependable, punctual, and able to work flexible working hours
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- You must have an excellent communicator (written and verbal).
Ability to commute / relocate:
- Lagos: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
N70,000.00 – N100,000.00 per month.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
Also Apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment
Halifield Schools RecruitmentHow To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.