Start a new career with REPLI while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
REPLI is a leading prop-tech company that provides best-in-class websites and digital marketing solutions to multifamily organizations. It is a full-service property tech company that develops custom software solutions to multifamily organizations. There Headquartered near Atlanta, Georgia – REPLI is one of the fastest growing bootstrapped prop-tech companies in the United States, managing and servicing over 300,000 units nationwide.
Job Title: Customer Onboarding Specialist
Salary: $29,000 – $41,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
At REPLI, the Customer Onboarding Specialist role is critical to the success of the Sales & Customer Success teams. The successful candidate will have exceptional customer service skills, great attention to detail and critical thinking skills. Responsibilities include partnering with Sales, Customer Success and other internal teams to provision new and existing customers’ licenses. The Customer Onboarding Specialist will conduct Customer Orientations for new customers. They will also manage specific cases in the Hubspot & Monday Support queues, maintain accurate account information, and scrutinize processes and procedures to provide constructive feedback and suggestions to both the Customer Success & Experience Manager + the Chief Operating Officer.
Our clients must continue to receive meaningful value from our services and, as such, continual advocacy and client satisfaction play an integral role in this position. A successful Customer Onboarding Specialist is detailed, extremely organized and loves to work with humans. Lastly, you’re analytical with a high EQ and client satisfaction mindset. The Customer Onboarding Specialist reports to the Manager of Customer Success & Experience.
- Customer Happiness & Positive Ongoing Customer Experience
- Successful Customer Onboarding & Adoption
- Customer Relationship Management Development & Executive Sponsor Performance
4 Primary Responsibility Functions
- Industry and product knowledge
- Understanding success & influencing outcomes
- Delivering value and influencing the best customer onboarding experience
- Partner with internal resources, acting as customer advocate
Also Apply for: Order Entry Rep at United Site Services, Remote Job $24 an hour
- Customer onboarding, support, adoption, advocacy, retention, renewals, and up-sells
- Manage client listening points through surveys, Executive Sponsor sync calls, exit surveys, etc…
- Manage customer interactions through orientation, cases, and enablement, with the goal of 100% customer satisfaction
- Provide as much value to customers as possible based on the progress of their implementation
- Fully leverage Hubspot & Monday.com functionality to enable subscriptions in a timely manner with exceptional accuracy
- Work closely with Sales & Customer Success teams to answer questions and help with onboarding issues
- Apply critical thinking skills to identify internal errors, and troubleshoot customer onboarding issues
- Maintain accurate account information to assist in reporting and process management
- Monitor the Monday.com Onboarding boards, corresponding support tickets and work with internal teams to onboard customers with efficiency, empathy and speed.
- Become a REPLI product Subject Matter Expert for REPLI Websites, SEO & ADS products
- Manage internal support requests related to onboarding & implementation
- Manage provisioning new accounts & other duties as assigned
What You’ll Need
- Experience in Customer Support or Customer Service role
- 1+ Years of hands-on Digital Marketing experience.
- Driving and communicating the ins and outs of cross-channel digital marketing strategies
- Must have knowledge of or experience in managing digital marketing campaigns related to SEM, SEO & Social Media.
- Account Management and customer success experience a huge plus
- 1+ Years of experience with Website Support, Sales or Development
- Experience in SaaS industry a plus, not required
- Experience in Property Management industry a plus, not required
- Strong relationship skills, supported by strategic consulting skills and technical curiosity
- Highly dependable, self-starter, high energy, positive attitude with good organization, and time management skills
- A demonstrated history of excellent written and verbal executive communication
- The ability to thrive in changing environments and a passion for strengthening client-agency relationships
- Strong experience with digital marketing tools
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for knowledge and personal growth
Also Apply for: Insurance Processor at Lakeview Household Insurance Solutions, Remote Job $32,000 – $43,000 a year
- Candidates with the following will have the opportunity to take ownership over some of the areas we need most:
- Onboarding experience, such as project coordination, information automation workflows & streamlining communication
- Math or data science background. There’s a lot of potential value we can deliver with our dataset.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Some college experience, or equivalent work experience
1+ years of hands-on Digital Marketing experience in an agency environment
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.