Supermart.ng recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Supermart.ng job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Supermart.ng is Nigeria’s most popular online supermarket and grocery delivery business. You may order over 10,000 goods online and have them delivered the same day. Supermart.ng, your favorite online food store in Nigeria, offers the best online same-day delivery shopping. You may buy groceries online at Supermart.ng and get the finest food buying deals in Nigeria, compared to any other online supermarket. This Lagos-based online grocery company offers both grocery shopping and home delivery services. Online grocery shopping should be simple, and at Supermart.ng, we make sure that you get not only fantastic food buying online deals and supermarket delivery, but also the kind of exceptional service you’d expect from an online grocery store. When you conduct your online grocery shopping in Lagos or anyplace in Nigeria, shop here to get the greatest deals and discounts on food, beverages, and household products. Join Supermart.ng careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Supermart.ng Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Fulfilment Associate
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Pick customer orders from supermarkets and local markets
- Pick items that are in good condition and without defects
- Abide by customers’ special instructions when picking orders
- Diligently apply company’s standard operating procedures when picking customer orders
- Suggest alternatives when ordered items are unavailable
- Provide real-time order picking updates to Supervisor
- Daily reconciliation of all expenses
- Assist Merchandisers with periodic stock updates
- Liaise with supermarket staff and local markets on any operational changes and communicating same to Supervisor and other relevant team.
Also Apply for: Synapse Services Limited Employment (3 Positions)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Good experience, Passion is much preferred
- Retail experience preferred but not required
- Excellent knowledge of FMCG brands
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to easily identify fresh produce at supermarkets and local markets
- Good negotiating skill
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Maintain high standards of cleanliness and presentation
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Must have integrity and high moral standards
- Must pay attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and work independently without supervision
- Must have a functional Smart phone.
Why work with Supermart.ng?
- A very unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- A chance to become part of a high dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An opportunity for a personal and professional growth in a fast growing sector.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Bizpool Africa Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidates living around Gbagada, Anthony / Maryland, Iyana – Oworo, Bariga, Victoria Island, Obalende, Lekki, Ajah, Ikoyi, Surulere, and Yaba will be considered.
- Candidates must be ready to resume immediately.
- Please adhere to a simple instructions.