Guaranty Trust Holding Company recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Guaranty Trust Holding Company job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Guaranty Trust Holding Company Plc GTCO (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc – GTB) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively. Join Guaranty Trust Holding Company careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Guaranty Trust Holding Company Recruitment is to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Experience Unit Head
Employment Type: Full Time
- The Customer Experience Unit head is responsible for developing and implementing strategies useful in ensuring interactions with customers reflects positively on the organization, monitor the activities of the Touch Points to ensure compliance with set standards of courtesy and professionalism as well as improve customer relationship, satisfaction & loyalty.
Also Apply for: Nokia Nigeria Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Identify opportunities for enhanced service delivery through e-channels and technology in order to optimize customer experience
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution with focus on identifying root causes
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Advise senior management on customer satisfaction measures, customer experience strategies initiatives and emerging issues to enable a customer centric strategic decision and environment
- Lead and direct specific customer research programs and other forms of customer engagements, understand key concerns and issues in order to enhance customer experiences and service delivery
- Drive the development of customer service culture across the bank supported by effective policy and monitoring
Also Apply for: Pruvia Integrated Limited Employment (24 Positions)
Skills & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management Studies, or in a related discipline.
- Good knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
- 4-6 years’ experience in the field of customer service or marketing
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Great organizational, time management and problem-solving skills
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Also Apply for: Empire Trust Microfinance Bank Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online