Start a new career with Secureframe while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure. Getting secure can take months, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales. We believe security—when done right—should accelerate innovation and growth. The company’s platform provides automated compliance audits and ongoing compliance monitoring that ensures the service providers securely manage the data to protect the interests of an organization and the privacy of its clients, enabling companies globally, to obtain and maintain SOC 2 and ISO 27001 certification.
Job Title: Customer Experience Representative
Salary:$38,000 – $52,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
What You’ll Do
- Become an expert in SOC 2, ISO 27001, and other forms of compliance
- Know the product inside and out so you can respond to customers in a timely manner
- Actively listen and resolve customer inquiries in an empathetic manner
- Closely collaborate with Customer Success Managers to deliver on support goals via various communication channels (Zendesk, Slack, etc.)
- Research and troubleshoot customer issues using resources available
- Proactively collect and document feedback from customers
- Take ownership of customer issues, resolutions, and creating internal tickets
- Constantly analyze, refine, and iterate on internal processes to make them more efficient
Who We’re Looking For
- 1+ year of experience in compliance-related, customer success, or customer support roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Autonomous worker with an ownership mindset who is action-oriented, organized, and meticulous
- Proactive, positive, and energetic attitude comfortable working within a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Can work well with others in a collaborative work environment where transparency and communication with colleagues is key
- Strong empathy for our users and a passion for empowering customers
Secureframe is an equal opportunity employer. We aim to create an environment where every team member at Secureframe feels like they belong so they can have a greater impact on our business and customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Collaboration, connection, and having fun with colleagues is an important part of our culture as a remote first company. Therefore, we ask that all employees be able to travel by air to company offsites two to four times per year.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.