MainOne Cable Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates. See latest SSCE, OND or NCE jobs available.
MainOne Cable Nigeria is a foremost facilitator and provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions such as Connectivity and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa. MainOne Cable’s success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business. Join MainOne Cable Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Monday 20, March 2023
MainOne Cable Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Data Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Also Apply for: Coca-Cola Bottling Company Recruitment (6 Positions)
- The Customer Experience Data Analyst will be responsible for data assurance for all MainOne customer information specifically in Salesforce and across cross functional data platforms.
- He/She will report to the Head of Customer Experience, but will work with all the CX Managers and will provide the administrative and analytical support required for efficient management of customer data to meet company’s objectives of profitability, customer success and stakeholder experience.
Specifically, other responsibilities include:
- Detect areas of data inaccuracy and recommend appropriate strategies to enforce compliance with operational process(es) affecting data accuracy
- Liaise with relevant units and departments in confirming the integrity and assurance of customer data
- Perform quality assurance on data input in Salesforce across the various business units/teams
- Conduct periodic review of process(es) within entire customer data assurance value chain
- Recommend appropriate structures to be put in place to detect and avoid data inaccuracy
- Develop and effect strategies required to reduce data inaccuracy leakage
- Analyze data that cuts across Sales, Billing, Provisioning and Technical to identify inaccuracy-prone data and recommend strategies for blocking them
- Periodic analysis of customer feedback on data inaccuracy and making recommendations to mitigate and facilitate improvement
- Perform other duties as assigned
Also Apply for: Brit Property Nigeria Limited Recruitment (10 Positions)
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business Management or in a related field preferred.
- At least five years’ experience as a customer experience professional, or a similar customer support role.
Skills & Competencies:
- Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as CX and CRM software.
- Good Data Analytical Skills
- Good Data presentation skills
- Good report writing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
Also Apply for: Blume Nigeria Limited Employment (3 Positions)
- Marketing Team.
- Network Operations Team.
- Sales Team.
- Other Customer Experience Teammates.
Demands of the Job:
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle the challenges that come with the job.
- Capable of multi-tasking, manage time and prioritize workload.
- Ability to collate and interpret data from various sources.
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- Actively seek innovative ways of improving existing systems and processes.
- Very good understanding of Main One’s products and processes
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited Employment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online