Start a new career with Vetster while working from home at your convenient. We encourage all qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, gender, identity, veteran status, sexual orientation, physical ability or national origin, to apply for this remote job opportunity.
Position Title: Customer Experience Coordinator
Salary: $40k – $50k/yr
Location: Work From Home, Canada
About the Role
Vetster is looking for a credentialed Veterinary Technician to join our Customer Experience team, reporting to the Customer Experience Director, Lauren Azzopardi and Vetster’s Medical Director, Dr. Sarah Machell (DVM). You will communicate primarily via our live-chat app, to screen patients remotely and provide teletriage services, appropriately escalating appointments to our online veterinarians. You will also offer pre & post appointment support to both our veterinary partners and pet parents in our general support channel. This is a remote role, and evening and weekend availability is required.
- Screen patients remotely, assess symptoms
- Provide teletriage services, determine how urgent the client’s concern is and how quickly veterinary care is needed
- Become a Vetster product expert and understand the support needs of both our veterinary partners and pet parents
- Appointment management
- Onboard new veterinary partners
- Demonstrate problem solving and decision making in real-time
- Complete additional projects and assigned tasks when required
Required skills and experience:
- Successful completion of the VTNE
- In good standing with licensing board
- Availability to work evenings, weekends & holidays
- Excellent verbal & written communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with distinct attention to detail and flexibility to handle diverse tasks
- Hyper organized; as a startup, there are many moving parts to juggle – the successful candidate will not only be comfortable with, but will thrive within an environment of ambiguity, competing priorities, and tight deadlines
- Technologically savvy – able to quickly learn new software & programs, familiarity with Hubspot and live-chat is an asset
- Self-sufficient – ability to work independently and remotely
- Most importantly – a passion for the mission of Vetster!
*Client facing experience is an asset*
Vetster welcomes and encourages applications from everyone! We are committed to accommodating candidates in ways that will make them comfortable and successful throughout the hiring process – both physically and mentally. These accommodations are available at every stage of the application process upon request.