Start a new career with Interior Define while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2022 is open to all qualified candidates.
Interior Define is a digital-first company that makes it easy to customize one-of-a-kind furniture. We’re looking for team members with a range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to help us forge new ground in ecommerce. We’re committed to creating a more diverse and vibrant workforce within our own walls. That includes expanding our resources for recruitment, training, and development that are inclusive of all races, genders, and identities.
Job Title: Customer Experience Associate
Salary: $42,000 – $56,000 a year
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
- You are customer-focused. Our brand revolves around delivering an exceptional and differentiated customer experience. With that, you aim to make each customer experience better and will never settle for “that is good enough”
- You are not only comfortable communicating with clients, but are able to maintain a calm and friendly presence throughout each interaction
- You are detail oriented and are able to adapt your tone, messaging, and approach to suit varied client needs
- You adapt to each situation quickly and are able to drive full ownership of your work. You jump in and you solve problems. You are able to troubleshoot quickly, but also know the right times to ask for help.
- You look for opportunities to make things better and faster (without compromising quality).
- You are a team player and are capable of empathizing with others. You consider yourself to have an above average “E.Q.”
Also Apply for: PMO Analyst at RELX, Remote Job $48,000 – $65,000 a year
- Serve as a customer-facing member of our CX team, replying to inquiries via email, phone, and live chat
- Process order fulfillment changes including cancellations, refunds, and replacement orders
- Resolve issues that arise when deliveries, transactions, and experience don’t go 100% as planned
- Communicate company policies in a customer-centric manner, balancing a positive experience with internal process
- Work cross-functionally to ensure a best-in-class customer journey, identifying trends to build better operational processes
- Represent our brand ethos and create process around delivering a better customer experience
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is excited about growth with the following credentials:
- 1+ year in a customer support role. Start-up or e-commerce experience, a plus
- Level 2 escalation experience, you are able to take ownership of advanced inquiries
- You have exceptional attention to detail and the ability to translate details into actionable responses
- You are a clear, effective communicator and love interacting with customers (and teammates)
- Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Experience working with Magento, Netsuite, or similar order processing systems
- Proficient in Excel and / or Google Sheets
Also Apply for: Support Analyst at Instem, Remote Job $49,000 – $73,000 a year
GREAT TO HAVE
- Project management experience.
- Passion or curiosity for interior design and furniture.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.