Go Ape was established by Rebecca and Tristram Mayhew to ‘Create adventures and encourage everyone to live life more adventurously’. This applies equally to customers and co-owners. The origins of Go Ape began with an adventure. Becs and Tris Mayhew were slow traveling through France with their six-month old daughter when they discovered a family swinging through the trees. The teenagers were loving it, but so were the parents. “Look at their eyes, they haven’t had this much fun together in years. We should be doing this!”.
>> CLICK HERE TO SEE LATEST REMOTE JOBS TODAY Saturday 03, June 2023
Job Title: Customer Care Specialist
Salary: $26.5K – $33.6K a year
Location: Work From Home
Full Job Description
Reports to: Customer Experience Manager
Contract Type: Permanent, 30 hours per week, covering business hours,
including weekends and bank holidays where required.
Salary: Dependant on experience
Benefits Pension contribution, free family entry to Go Ape,
Workplace Nursery Scheme, Healthcare, Learning Library,
Give as You Earn and Employee Assistant Programme.
Working within the customer care team to provide exceptional support, knowledgable, helpful, high quality service to our customers through telephone, email, webchat, and social media interactions; to confidently reflect our brand objectives and resolve queries at the first point of contact.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- To act as the first point of contact for our customers across all channels, effectively managing requests, answering queries, and taking responsibility for processing each enquiry through to a satisfactory conclusion within established parameters.
- To respond to customer feedback and complaints.
- To ensure that all activities meet or exceed internal requirements, productivity, efficiency, and quality targets.
- To maintain a thorough understanding of processes, utilising various software systems including the booking system.
- To proactively liaise with other members of staff where complex issues require additional assistance.
- To maintain accurate, up to date, and appropriate records, undertaking administrative duties as required.
- To take payments in accordance with relevant rules and regulations.
- To demonstrate a genuine desire to help, confidently handling a range of different situations and reacting with tact, diplomacy and empathy to diffuse potentially tense confrontations in a positive and calm manner.
- Other tasks as agreed with the customer experience manager.
Skills, Experience and attitude required
- Outstanding verbal, listening, and written communication skills with the proven ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships at all levels.
- Customer focussed.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- The versatility to reflect our brand and service requirements while utilising a range of communication and software.
- A proactive desire for self-improvement and personal development.
If you feel as strongly as we do about encouraging everyone to live life more adventurously then this could be the perfect environment for you to work in!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work setting: Remote
Work Location: Remote