Wakanow recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
>>Click here to see latest SSCE / OND / NCE jobs available.
Wakanow was established in 2008 as Nigeria’s first OTA (Online Travel Agent) to bridge the gap and eliminate the barriers and inefficiencies facing the travel industry. Two years after its launch, the site fully took off around the period of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, affording it the much needed early kick-off momentum. In its eight years of its existence, Wakanow has grown to become one of Africa’s leading travel booking portals, with physical presence in Nigeria, UAE, Ghana, UK, US and aggressive plans to open new offices across Africa. Join Wakanow careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Wakanow Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (8 Positions)
- The Customer Care Representative is responsible for handling all customer enquiries including but not limited to reservations and payment confirmation for all flight and non-flight products.
- Respond to all telephone inquiries regarding booking of travel reservations
- Identify products and sales opportunities that fit customers’ travel needs
- Make alternative booking arrangements if changes arise before or during the trip
- Assist with meeting sales quotas and service objectives by cross-selling suitable Wakanow products and services
- Advise clients on suitable options for domestic or international destinations, tours, accommodation, transport, insurance and fares
- Preparing customized itineraries to suit the clients’ preferences and budget
- Create and update electronic records of clients
- Make and confirm bookings online
- Issue tickets or relevant documents
- Provide up to date advice on travel regulations including visa and medical requirements, baggage limits, safety and local customs
- Modify existing bookings to suit change in clients’ circumstances
- Research destinations and keep self-up to date with travel industry news
- Escalate reoccurring issues and proposing solutions to solve solutions
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Bolt Nigeria Employment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online