ENGIE Energy Access recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
ENGIE Energy Access is one of the leading Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGo) and mini-grids solutions provider in Africa, with a mission to deliver affordable, reliable and sustainable energy solutions and life-changing services with exceptional customer experience. The company is a result of the integration of Fenix International, ENGIEMobisol and ENGIEPowerCorner; and develops innovative, off-grid solar solutions for homes, public services and businesses, enabling customers and distribution partners access to clean, affordable energy. Join ENGIE Energy Access careers team today, and be part of our success story.
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Saturday 25, March 2023
ENGIE Energy Access Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Officer
Location: Kabba / Ijumu, Kogi
Employment Type: Full Time
Also Apply for: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
Job Purpose / Mission
- We are looking for dynamic, highly motivated and disciplined Senior Customer Finance Analysts with a passion for entrepreneurship, renewable energy and financial inclusion.
- This position is a key role within the Customer Finance Department of a fast-paced start up at the front lines of renewable energy and mobile payment technology. This role requires individuals to work under limited supervision, perform duties associated with locating unreachable customers, direct interaction with customers and where need be deactivate non-paying customers while giving good customer experience.
Responsibilities, Deliverables and Activities
- Customer engagement – Bounce backs & Repossessions for defined customers
- Customer engagement – Customer surveys based on different parameters
Deliverables and Activities:
- Mobile Money Development – Build Mobile Money Network in defined locations
- Mobile Money Development – Develop and implement migration plan of new and existing customers to Mobile Money payment channels
- Continuous improvement of Customer Finance field processes
- Overall Responsibility for Credit performance in assigned locations
Also Apply for: Brit Property Nigeria Limited Recruitment (10 Positions)
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree or Diploma in a relevant field
- Knowledge of the service area geographies.
- Skilled in both verbal and written communications.
- Skilled in customer relations, negotiations and problem solving.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated high levels of maturity
- Team player who is able to work independently
- Demonstrated honesty and integrity.
- Fluency in English and local language(s) in assigned region.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Experience with excel and Powerpoint added advantage
- Community work experience.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Hotel Capitol Recruitment (10 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Applications to: email@example.com witht the job title as the subject of the email.