United Bank for Africa Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This United Bank for Africa Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of is a leading Pan-African financial institutions with a worldwide footprint. Our major aim is to be the number one choice for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders. Our operations spread across 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. Join United Bank for Africa Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
United Bank for Africa Plc Employment is for the position below:
Job Title: Credit Monitoring Officer
Location: Head Office, Nigeria
Employment Type: Permanent
- To emphasize and protect high Credit Quality while encouraging and increasing the Bank’s market share without compromising risk assets quality.
Also Apply for: Guaranty Trust Holding Company Employment (10 Positions)
- Review of approved credits for quality, performance and compliance with approved terms and conditions and credit policy.
- Monitoring of special conditions in credit facilities and escalation of exceptions / non-compliance.
- Identification of deteriorating accounts for Prudential Classification and transfer to Credit Remedial/Recovery.
- Ensure that limits are monitored, incomes, fees, and maturing repayments anniversary charges are captured.
- Detection and escalation of unauthorised credits.
- Implementation of policy-driven credit related sanctions.
- Preparation of exception reports & imminent maturity reports.
- Monthly performance review of the bank’s exposure to the power sector and energy sector.
- Review of the bank’s contingent liabilities.
- Identification of warning signals and flagging likely problems before they crystallize.
- Regular rendition of weekly, monthly and quarterly exceptions reports to Group Head Credit Monitoring Head Office.
- All other activities as delegated by the Directorate Head.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in quantitative subjects (Accounting, Economics, Bus. Admin, Banking & Finance etc.)
- Post Graduate Qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of banking experience out of which 5 should be in Credit Risk Management.
- Our ideal candidate must have knowledge of Credit Risk management in banking. Possess analytical skills and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Computer literate
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Good analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility.
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online