Alfred & Victoria Associates (AVA) is one of the foremost ICT solution based company in Nigeria. We offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. See more Alfred and Victoria Associates Job vacancies Here >>
Alfred and Victoria Associates recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (8 Positions)
- A Credit Control Officer is responsible for recovering money owed by customers to the organization. The credit function plays a vital role in the finance department to ensure that invoices are paid on time to assist the organization manage their cashflow.
Reporting to the Credit control supervisor, the Credit Control Officer role will perform a wide range of duties and responsibilities. These may include,but are not limited to:
- Chasing up overdue payments via telephone and email and visits.
- Resolving customer Accounting queries and issues.
- Setting credit limits.
- Reconciliation of payments to customer’s accounts.
- Solve problems regarding incorrect payments.
- Identifying clients that exceeded credit limits for disconnection.
- Highlighting problem customers to senior management
- WHT recovery and follow up.
Also Apply for 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- HND / B.Sc. or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years cognate experience in similar role.
Skills and Attributes:
The more common skills and attributes that are most needed for this role may include:
- Understanding of the end-to-end Accounts Receivable process.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Tenacity and ability to have difficult conversations.
- Willingness to escalate debt issues.
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages.
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2023 at 3pm.
Also Apply for Nestle Nigeria Plc Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.