Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc (FMN) has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. FMN was incorporated on the September 1960, as a limited liability company and produces wheat miller in Nigeria. The company started out on a journey that has seen the company evolve into what is now one of the biggest brands in the foods and agro-allied industry in Africa. Since inception, the FMN brand grew tremendously from operating as a single business, flour miller, to a vast business group with strategic investments that cover key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our operations can be categorized into four major sectors of Food, Sugar, Agro-allied, and Support services. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria. Join Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Officer
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Also see: PZ Cussons Recruitment (6 Positions)
- We are looking for a Credit Control Officer who will be responsible for conducting regular analysis of the credit-control system and implement changes as needed to reduce bad debts.
- Facilitate the credit approval process for all requests within the group.
- Carry out monthly reconciliation of accounts of all credit customers.
- Periodic preparation of customer’s ageing analysis.
- Monitor and track debtor position/accounts receivable balances for timely collections.
- Regular review of the pattern and behaviours of customer’s payment.
- Guarantee for timely renewal and ensure close monitoring of validity period for customer Bank.
- Carry out regular appraisal of customer’s accounts.
Also see: U.S. Mission Employment (10 Positions)
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or any related field.
- Excel and PowerPoint Skills will be an added advantage.
- Membership in the Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria will be a plus.
- 2 – 3 years in a similar role.
The Person Must:
- Possess effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great analytical skills and attention to details.
- Have high numeracy abilities
- Have exceptional time management abilities.
Application Closing Date
Also see: TRUCK.NG Recruitment (4 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online