Seven-Up Bottling Company (SBC) is one of the largest and trusted beverage manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country. See more Seven-Up Bottling Company Job vacancies Here >>
Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Associate
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment (23 Positions)
- Collect and reconcile credit notes and invoices owed to the company.
- Manage customer accounts, ensuring that new customers have healthy credit and that existing customers have settled monthly accounts in a timely manner.
- Ensure all invoices and support documentation are dispatched in good time to the clients from the billing department.
- Resolve any disputes or complaints from clients to ensure a good business relationship.
- Daily reconciliation of debtor’s accounts.
- Ensure that account statements are sent to customers regularly.
- Verify balance of account receivables to ensure all figures are accurate on the ledger.
- Prepare monthly debtors and collection reports.
- Develop, implement and periodically update the credit control policy.
- Review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial and other information that is provided for management.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by Credit Control Manager from time to time.
Also Apply for Ecobank Nigeria Job Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Accounting.
- At least 4 years’ relevant working experience, preferably in the manufacturing industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (added advantage).
- Experience in accounting, credit handling and auditing.
- Prior experience working with SAP software and Microsoft Navision.
- FMCG sector knowledge with good understanding of business dynamics of the industry will be an added advantage.
Functional Skills and Competencies:
- Good leadership skills and experience in problem solving, negotiation and turnaround management.
- Highly developed analytical and reporting skills with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to form effective working relationship with staff and other stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2023.
Also Apply for Fan Milk Plc Recruitment 2023 (3 Positions)
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.