United Bank for Africa Plc recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of is a leading Pan-African financial institutions with a worldwide footprint. Our major aim is to be the number one choice for African businesses by creating superior value for all our stakeholders. Our operations spread across 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria, United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally. Join United Bank for Africa Plc careers team today, and be part of our success story.
United Bank for Africa Plc Employment is for the position below:
Job Title: Credit Administrator
Location: Head Office, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
- Ensure prompt reporting of credit-related matters to Management, Rating agencies, and Regulators.
- Ensure proper collateral documents and credit records management.
- To prepare accurate and reliable credit disclosures in the Group’s Financial Statements.
Also Apply for: Sujimoto Construction Limited Recruitment (7 Positions)
- Record keeping of collateral and approval documents for reliable referencing.
- Maintain customers’ credit records in line with CBN’s requirements.
- Periodic review of Credit files to ensure completeness and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Review macro-economic changes and prepare Credit Portfolio Management reports to BCC covering but not limited to the following sub-distribution reports:
- Risk Assets by Facility Types.
- Market Segmentation of Risk Assets.
- Insider-related report.
- Loans and Advances by Regional Location.
- Risk Assets Sector/Industrial Report.
- Interbank Exposures Report.
- Proper analyses of raw data received from IT teams, operations team, offshore offices, and Finacle support of IT department/ unit and prepare reports on comparative bases.
- Prepare quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly disclosure reports that FINCON integrates into the financial statements.
- Respond to requests from Fitch Ratings, S & P, AfDB, EIB, IFC, GCR, AFREXIM, MOODYS, PROPARCO, AUGUSTO-Local, etc.
- Review Collateral Release Memo and supporting documents.
- Concur to the issuance of letters of non-indebtedness on a daily basis.
- Concur to release Shipping documents in line with approval conditions on a daily basis.
- Maintain filing systems both electronic and hard copies.
- First Degree in any field.
- 3-5 years experience, out of which 3 years must have been spent in a credit risk management function.
- Related Certification will be an added advantage.
Also Apply for: Citibank Nigeria Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Our ideal candidate must have a good knowledge of the Microsoft program, Numerical/Analytical skills, an up-to-date understanding of the implications of changes in macroeconomic variables, and Working knowledge of the Bank’s Apps.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Knowledge of and adherence to the Bank’s Credit Policies and procedures.
- Firm grasp of CBN monetary policies and guidelines.
- Good understanding of the Nigerian Banking Industry and Apps.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft program.
- Numerical/Analytical skills.
What We Expect From You:
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity, and responsibility.
- Highly organized, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain an excellent business relationship.
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
What You Should Expect From Us:
- Our corporate culture is defined by our core values. We do not just train our people to be the best in the job, we also offer encouragement, recognition, and rewards.
- Whatever level you are at in your career, we offer plenty of opportunities and support to build a rewarding career at UBA.
- Here in UBA, our employees are our greatest assets and so we built a recognition and reward system that boosts productivity and enhances staff retention, instituting a culture of meritocracy.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Novarick Homes and Properties Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online