Bolt Nigeria recruitment portal 2023 is now open for the position of Country Manager. Interested candidates should submit their CV using email address at the end of this page.
>>Click Here To See TOP COMPANIES RECRUITING IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
About Bolt Nigeria:
Bolt Nigeria is one of the fastest growing transportation company in the world with about 30M satisfied customers in over 30 countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable. Join Bolt Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story
>>Click here to SEE LATEST JOB VACANCIES IN NIGERIA TODAY, Thursday 01, June 2023
Bolt Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply For Wema Bank Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- We are looking for a Country Manager in Nigeria to lead our Ridehailing business.
- You will be responsible for leading the market, developing and nurturing critical relationships that will grow our business, strengthen our position and build drivers & riders growth, engagement and retention while managing a high-performing team.
- This strategic role will be the interface between our business and the key city/country stakeholders (i.e. regulators, government officials, local communities etc).
- You will be working closely with the local operations team, Regional manager, HQ teams (ie Growth Analytics, Expansion, Global Operations, Marketing, Product, Regulatory, CS).
- This is a critical, impactful and highly rewarding role: Nigeria is an exciting market that is equipped for Bolt to make urban travel more affordable, convenient, and responsible.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Lead the financial and strategic planning process and be responsible for its implementation for Nigeria
- Define, implement and optimize local business and operational strategies/goals with the local operations team
- Advocating and elevating Bolt’s brand, product and service by working closely with local authorities and policy makers
- Expand Bolt’s presence and services across the country
- Establish strategic partnerships with local fleet owners and other relevant businesses/entities
- Identify trends, risks and improvement opportunities on a local level that may impact the business
- Advise and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives that drives growth and efficiency
- Take ownership of Bolt’s growth in Nigeria by ensuring both local operations and HQ teams support and collaborate actively with each other to meet business goals
Also Apply For The Place Restaurant Recruitment (5 Positions)
We are Looking for
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or another analytical subject
- You have 7+ years of experience in an operations management or general management role
- You are a strong leader and collaborator with excellent negotiation and communication skills (both verbal and written) in English
- You are a hustler, not stopping after several obstacles a day
- You are highly analytical and have a data-driven mindset with excellent Excel skills
- You are passionate about new technologies and ridesharing
- You have a strong sense of ownership with a hands-on approach
- You are comfortable with developing business frameworks to support your strategies and decisions
You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
Why you’ll Love it Here:
- Play a direct role in shaping the future of mobility.
- Impact millions of customers and partners in 500+ cities across 45 countries.
- Make your mark at one of the fastest-growing organizations in Europe.
- Work in fast-moving autonomous teams with some of the smartest people in the world.
- Accelerate your professional growth and enjoy unique career opportunities.
- Get a rewarding salary and stock option package that lets you focus on doing your best work.
- Enjoy health care coverage, and plenty of other perks.
- Some perks may differ depending on your location.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply For Costarchem Nigeria Limited Employment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online