Veepee Group recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
Veepee Group is the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota, Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975 by the Late Chief V.P. Vaswani. He was a visionary and philanthropist who believed in Nigeria and its citizens. He received multiple awards for his understanding and development of Nigeria’s potential in the packaging industry. Veepee Group aims to provide reliable and sustainable solutions in Flexible Packaging & Paper products with high degree of customer satisfaction. Join Veepee Group careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Veepee Group Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Costing Officer
Location: Sango Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Wema Bank Plc Employment (3 Positions)
- Preparation of daily job costing for production~This Involves daily collection of production data from shop floor and consolidating it to arrive at profit or loss in each job.
- Analysing each job ~This Involves the correctness of data and technical aspects of the job which influence the job costing
- Following up with QC department and updating the QC report daily in job costing.
- Daily updating the OI list to maintain the master data which was released for production.
- Daily downloading of bills for debtors outstanding /balances from tally.
- Daily preparation of tally store issues vs production receipts of raw materials that was sent from store to production floor.
- Daily preparation of WIP of finished goods.
- Daily tracking of job tickets which are finished and meant for depatched.
- Daily job variances between standard vs actual to be analysed and necessary correction to be made after coordinating with the production department.
Also Apply for: PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Downloading of local purchases data for every fortnight from tally.
- Downloading the debtors outstanding balances for every fortnight from tally.
- Downloading the debtors collection reports for every fortnight from tally.
- Monthly stock taking exercise. Where raw material and FG were verified physically on 1st of every month
- Other accounting or costing related work when necessary as per the management instructions.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- A Costing Officer with 2 – 3 Years Experience.
- Familiarity with Tally ERP is an added advantage.
Cost to Company
N1,432,600 per annum.
Application Closing Date
4th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.