Nokia Nigeria recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open for interested candidates. This Nokia Nigeria job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect. Join Nokia Nigeria careers team today, and be part of our success story
Nokia Nigeria Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cost and Progress Manager
Job ID: 2200000GRB
Department: Project Management
Organization: MN Mobile Networks
The Team You’ll be Part of
- Mobile Networks, our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services.
- With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
Also Apply for: Airtel Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
- Performs proactive cost management in managing project cost baselines, cost controls, subcon/supplier’s relations in relation to PO/Invoices, compliance, processes, procedures, cost savings initiatives, management interaction, estimation, analysis, and reporting.
Job Responsibilities & Competencies
- Develops and implements appropriate Nokia Project Management methodology, processes, tools, improvement, and efficiency programs to ensure all customer / internal projects are delivered according to contractual obligations, within forecasted costs, time and required quality based on adequate mode of operation.
- Ensures governance practices are in line with adequate Nokia project management (PM) and according to BG specificities to ensure visibility of operational KPIs and performance / efficiency.
- Supports Customer Delivery Managers (CDM) and their teams during pre-sales and delivery phases by implementing adequate practices.
- Ensures the availability and application of proper tools in customer / internal projects including availability of needed training and support in use phase.
- Drives continuous appropriate Nokia project management processes and tools improvement by collecting requirements including applicable loop back to global process / tool owner.
- Ensures availability of project / program executive level information to CDM and their teams and appropriate geographical organization by establishing / using reporting solutions.
Also Apply for: United Bank for Africa Plc Recruitment (8 Positions)
- Creates and implements proactive cost management practice supported by engagement into operational reviews, action planning and follow-up.
- Supports / coordinates resource demand activities inside customer team, ensuring proper forecast and information availability.
- Develops PM capability management with appropriate external and internal certification portfolio.
- Supports PM community in capability and competence management activities including planning and implementation of PM capability framework.
- Coordinates PM competence development and certification program in respective BG / market.
- Drives PM knowledge management and best practice / lessons learned sharing within PM community.
- Develops and manages PMO communication and communities across global and market organizations.
- May act in Cost and Progress Management assignment: Performs supporting role in proactive progress and cost control for services in customer contract(s) for a large and / or more complex project with moderate / low risk.
- Supports Customer Project Management in end-to-end cost management including monitoring, reporting, analyzing, and managing the project execution progress against time, milestones, cost-related performance indicators and invoicing schedule agreed in the customer contract.
- Supports Customer Project Manager in project closing to ensure financial closure of the project.
- The term “customer project” refers generally to all forms of Nokia customer contracts, projects with a definitive start and end, and programs as collections of projects managed together for business benefits which may contain an ongoing operations business.
Also Apply for: Radisson Hotel Group Recruitment (11 Positions)
- Relevant experience in Project Management / Commercial Management / Finance & Control.
- Achieved advanced skills and knowledge within a specific professional discipline involving the integration of theory and principles with organizational practices and precedents.
- Typically requires 4-6 years relevant experience and/or a Bachelor’s Degree.
What We Offer
- Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Choice Dental Recruitment (3 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
- Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
- At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
- Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.