Electronic Payplus Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Electronic Payplus Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Electronic Payplus Limited also known as EPayPlus Limited, is a leading E-payment company that was incorporated in 2004 and commenced operations in 2005 POS terminal deployment. The company later changed its line of business to Smart card production and personalization in 2009. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards. Join Electronic PayPlus Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Electronic PayPlus Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Cost and Management Accounant
Location: Lakowe, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare management account and board financials for CFO’s review. 3 working days
- Carry out cost & budgetary control function.
- Preparation of company budget for review by the CFO.
- Negotiate vendors’ quotes to reduce cost.
- Prepare monthly Stock valuation report.
- Manage Fixed asset report and present asset report last working day of every month.
- Review daily transaction posting and raise necessary adjustments.
- Review Payroll and statutory remittance schedule 2 days upon receipt from HRA.
- Vet all bank charges and income for accuracy second working day of a new month.
- Drive monthly bank reconciliation and review bank reconciliation statement 3rd working day of a new month.
- Review & Submit accurate and complete bank balances report to HOD before 10am ;daily.
- Internal check of approval memos, cash advance and cash retirement forms for proper authorization, arithmetic accuracy, validate and ensure all expenses are wholly, necessarily and exclusively incurred for the purpose of the business.
- Handle loan financing activities for the company.
- Relate with external auditors on financial audit.
- Compliance with ISP policies (clear desk policy, screen lock etc).
- Closure of audit non-conformity within stipulated time.
- Attendance of departmental quality meetings and technical meetings.
- Review ledger balances to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Develops cost card templates for pricing and performs periodic reviews to ensure appropriateness.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting
- 4 years.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to details
- Cost management skills
- Planning skills & Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team work skills
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2022.
Also see: Bukka Hut Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates residing in Lagos Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encourage to apply.