Start a new career with Molina Healthcare while working from home at your convenient. This remote job opportunity in 2023 is open to all qualified candidates.
About The Company:
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
>> CLICK HERE TO SEE LATEST REMOTE JOBS TODAY Monday 20, March 2023
Job Title: Correspondence Processor
Salary:$12.32 – $24.02 an hour
Location: Work From Home
Also Apply for: Call Center Agent at ActionLink, Remote Job $15 an hour
Full Job Description
Molina Healthcare Services (HCS) works with members, providers and multidisciplinary team members to assess, facilitate, plan and coordinate an integrated delivery of care across the continuum, including behavioral health and long-term care, for members with high need potential. HCS staff work to ensure that patients progress toward desired outcomes with quality care that is medically appropriate and cost-effective based on the severity of illness and the site of service.
- Provides clerical, data entry and/or telephone support for the Utilization Management team.
- Manages the workflow for responses to incoming authorization requests and correspondence from Molina members and providers, collaborating with team members to provide timely replies.
- Generates, processes, tracks and stores authorization requests and correspondence related to Care Access and Monitoring approvals and denials and other integrated Molina programs including Behavioral Health and Long-Term Care.
- Enters member demographic data and provider information updates into appropriate systems.
- Processes and monitors all denial letters through Molina denial database.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Min. 1 year experience in an administrative support role in healthcare.
- Associate degree
- 3+ years’ experience in an administrative support role in healthcare, Medical Assistant preferred.
Pay Range: $12.32 – $24.02/hr*
Also Apply for: Communications Specialist at PlagScan, Remote Job $50.4K – $63.8K a year
*Actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic location, work experience, education and/or skill level.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
If you think this job post can be helpful to someone else, please share it on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, LinkedIn or Pinterest using the buttons below. Thank you.