SIMS Nigeria Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
In SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the assembly, distribution and sales of consumer electronics from major brands such as- Samsung, Panasonic, Royal, Skyworth, Electrolux, Bosch, Philips and Powermatic. Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have grown to be a market leader in the home appliances & consumer electronics market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones in major cities such as Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Abuja, Onitsha, Enugu, Uyo and Kano. Join SIMS Nigeria Limited career team today, and be part of our success story. Join SIMS Nigeria Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
SIMS Nigeria Limited Recruitment is for the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Nigerian Breweries Recruitment (2 Positions)
- Responsible for achieving aggressive corporate sales targets through a focus on winning new business and clients.
- Mapping of the overall market potential to determine the company’s market share and market opportunities for the corporate sales team.
- Develop, maintain and expand relationships with strategic large corporate organizations and be accountable for achieving sales targets and assigned objectives in these accounts.
- Responsible for developing and managing a robust sales pipeline as well as accurate reporting of the prospects in the pipeline.
- Creation and implementation of effective strategies for penetrating all the segments/industries in the corporate sales channel.
Also Apply for: Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment (9 Positions)
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of an HND / B.Sc / BA in any discipline
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- The ideal candidate must be dynamic and charismatic with excellent communication, relationship management and inter-personal skills.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Recruitment (5 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online