Addosser Microfinance Bank recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is open to all qualified candidates.
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is an unique financial servicing institution dedicated to enhancing the living condition of everyday people through value-added financial products and services. The Bank was incorporated on May, 2008. We plays a very important role in widening the finance options available to MSMEs by providing finance for their businesses, and over the last 12 years the bank has disbursed loans in excess of N44 billion. Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is one of the leading Microfinance banks in the country. With our team of over 300 staff members, Addosser offers a broad range of products and services, to serve our customers through our four business groups: Retail and Microenterprise Banking, SME Banking, Consumer Banking and Specialized products & investment. Our aim is to be acknowledged as a one stop shop for financial services pushing boundaries to increasing access to finance for MSMEs and individuals through our diverse business mix comprising of Core banking, Fintech, and Insurance. Join Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Addosser Microfinance Bank Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Relationship Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Also Apply for: Citibank Nigeria Employment (5 Positions)
- Scan for opportunities through continuous review of financial statements of corporates, media publication, in-house and external contacts and other means possible
- Conduct thorough analysis of financial statements and assessment of credit requests
- Processing of the relevant documentation/approvals for Loan disbursements in this regard
- Continuous monitoring of project/transaction until competition and all monies disbursed are repayment made.
- General client management
- Preparation of transaction documents i.e. Investment Teasers, Information Memorandum for Syndicated Transactions and Marketing to prospective lenders and investors
- Develop partnerships with other financial institutions, institutional investors etc. for opportunities in areas of loan syndication, Capital raise, etc.
- Support the development & execution of Capital raising strategy and participate in capital raising activities.
- Prepare weekly/monthly performance reports
- Prepare analysis, findings, and recommendations for presentation to management as required on a case-by-case basis
- Perform all other responsibilities or tasks as may be assigned by management.
Also Apply for: Oando Nigeria Plc Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Finance, Accounting, or any other related field
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in the Financial Services Industry.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools- MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power-point
- Sound Knowledge of accounting and financial principles and practices
- Strong behavioral and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to demonstrate considerable attention to detail and carry out due diligence
- Industry Knowledge and ability to carry our research where required
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A professional with an entrepreneurial and client focused mindset
- Passionate about building new capabilities
- Ability to partner cross-functionally, influence, and communicate with all levels of management
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2022.
Also Apply for: SIMS Nigeria Limited Employment (7 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.