DRYVA Logistics Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This DRYVA Logistics Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
DRYVA Logistics Limited is a leading logistics company, providing end to end supply chain management solutions. Our services cover Third Party Logistics, E-Commerce Logistics and Warehousing. We are your number one logistics partner, and we have the capability to manage your logistics outsourcing to allow you focus on your core business. We’re building the largest managed truck fleet in Africa and we also offer a profitable platform that aggregates independent truck owners. Our fleet base is fast growing and caters to small, medium and large companies across FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods), Retail Chains, Agriculture and Pharmaceuticals, across the 36 states of Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja. Join DRYVA Logistics Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
DRYVA Logistics Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work with CEO to ensure business activities and operations are profitable
- Lead the company’s financial accounting, reporting and control activities, and ensuring these are carried out efficiently and line with best practice and statutory requirements.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- To manage the annual audit process in conjunction with the appointed external auditors to ensure statutory accounts are produced within the required timelines.
- Ensure timely preparation and rendition of Audited Financial Statements (AFS) and the timely filing of the AFS with the relevant statutory agencies.
- Coordinate the preparation and renditions of statutory returns and compliance within the statutory provisions.
- Manage the overall accounting and bookkeeping for the organization including accounts payable and receivable, and capital assets, banking, tax and payroll functions / fringe benefit computations.
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly and year end closure of accounts, including bank reconciliation, accounting month and year close schedules (inventory, receivables, payables, loans, prepayments, deferred income, asset register), and submit reports to the CEO
- Coordinate company’s deal/transaction structure and fund-raising projects.
- Develop investment policy, manage the enterprise valuation, analyse investment opportunities and prepare investment proposals for management consideration and decision-making; Work with company CEO in defining investment criteria
- Define the appropriate liquidity quantum that the business should maintain.
- Develop, review, audit and/or interpret financial models to estimate project cash flows, return profiles and sensitivities; optimize the value of their operating assets.
- Support in the preparation of investment marketing materials e.g. teasers, term sheets and information memoranda; Partnership (PPP) transaction structure (e.g. joint ventures), request for proposals etc. Preparation of investment documentation (investment proposals, presentations, information memoranda, pre-qualification memorandum, term-sheets, etc.)
- Prepare and report businesses of subsidiaries, franchisees and affiliates and analyse relationship to company, if needed
- Set monthly budgets, forecasts, cash flow analysis, management and financial accounts and provide data to enable and support management decision making
- Creating financial models on performing business units, customer, competitor, and cost analyses
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned cost or profit centre budget and verify the completeness of all required supporting documentation for all payment vouchers
- Produce full sets (income statement, balance sheet and cashflow statements) of periodic management account and other financial documents for the management of the company in accordance with the prevailing policies and procedures, running full variance analysis, financial ratios and detailed note to the accounts to give actionable perspectives to the numbers
- Develops annual operating budgets as well as all project budgets and oversees them; ensure all unit heads are held to account to operate in line with the unit budget. Full variance analysis and corrective action plans are provided on a periodic basis (e.g. monthly/quarterly)
- Maintain integrity of data/numbers at all times. Ensure completeness, correctness and accuracy of accounting records and transactions in the financial accounting systems and in line with FIRS/LIRS or any state Revenue service that applies to company operations
- Ensure proper filing of source documents and records relating to the operations of every business unit.
- Conduct business research and develop financial models for areas the company has investments interests in.
- Prepare board papers for use in board and board-committee meetings.
- Company analysis for capital requirement and capital structure decision.
- Assisting in investigating and resolving queries relating to invoices.
- Liaise with accountants, lawyers, financial experts and regulatory bodies
- Contribute to competitive bid proposals and formal presentations
- Liaise with all parties involved in transactions and assist with negotiations
- Financial analysis related to transactions
- Ensure justified bank selection process, open/close bank accounts under the authority of the CEO
- Oversee the management of bank accounts: control, follow and make sure flows are properly lettered advances, transfers, etc., check balances and justifications, authorised visas
- Supervise the management of safes and cash: available amount, balance checks, security instructions
- Assess monthly cash-flow needs for projects and areas,
- Present oral and written reports from time to time
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper in Accounting and / or Finance from a reputable university (exceptional HND candidates will be considered)
- Professional accounting qualification (CFA, ACCA, ACA, ICAN), MBA or equivalent postgraduate management degree will be an advantage
- Cognate 3-5 years’ work experience
- Ability to prepare and maintain full set of management accounts
- Practical financial modelling / forecast skills and strong understanding of tax issues
- Excellent use of modern accounting software such as SAGE, ERP, Zoho, etc.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent mathematical and numerical skills.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.