Sahara Group Limited recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates should submit their CV via the email address below. This Limited job vacancy is open to all qualified candidates.
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate founded in 1996 and headquartered Lagos. Sahara Group has business operations across the energy and infrastructure value chain including the upstream, midstream, downstream, power, real estate and infrastructure. We deploy our deep knowledge and insight into the African energy and infrastructure sectors to seek out entrepreneurial opportunities based on which we deploy market leading businesses. Our vision is to become “the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed”. Join Sahara Group Limited careers team today, and be part of our success story.
Sahara Group Limited Recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Level: Mid-Senior level
About the Job
- The Corporate Finance Associate role is designed to be a mid-level management position within the Corporate Finance (CF) team.
- Associates are expected to start developing managerial skills with limited supervisory functions and an expectation to maintain a level of analyst responsibility.
Also Apply for: Dangote Group Recruitment (24 Positions)
What you’ll do:
- Directly supporting the CFM with the planning, structuring and execution of engagements and transactions within Corporate Finance;
- Serve as focal point on all CF analyses and financial models with guidance from CFM;
- Conduct research, and where necessary, due diligence with regards to acquisition targets for potential M&A activities;
- Monitor key financial performance indicators of various divisions based on approved forecasts;
- Help prepare detailed information memoranda and presentations on the company and its divisions;
- Work closely with divisional and Sahara entity finance teams to determine appropriate corporate and project financing options based on each entities or project’s unique business profile;
- Develop an implicit understanding of Sahara’s business plan and strategy, and help drive analyses around the business plan and relevant actions to ensure that budgets submitted from divisions are consistent with overall group objectives;
- Work closely with the treasury department to ensure that Sahara’s financing decisions are consistent with the Group’s overall financing strategy, and that liability management is in line with existing covenants;
- Supervise, mentor (where relevant) and work closely with other Corporate Finance Department (CFD) members in all related activities of the CFD;
- Participate in various marketing and recruiting activities of the Company; and must be prepared to travel within and outside Nigeria extensively.
Also Apply for: Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment (10 Positions)
- Successful candidates will have at least an Undergraduate Degree from a leading university, with a major in Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- 3 –5 years of relevant work experience in the financial industry, preferably in energy finance or related corporate, financial advisory and investment banking roles;
- A good understanding of and enthusiasm for the energy sector, including business strategy and operations, processes and key drivers of profitability and ROI, for modelling purposes;
- Strong financial modelling and presentation skills
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting techniques, as well as proficiency with financial statement analysis and projections;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills demonstrated with a mastery in written communication and presentations;
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally;
- Must be able to multi-task and work closely with individuals from a broad variety of backgrounds; and
- Personable team player, with the ability to gain the confidence and trust of colleague.
Your Personal Attributes:
- Intrinsically motivated;
- Results – oriented and pragmatic with exceptional problem solving and decision making skills;
- Emotionally intelligent and team player with an international outlook
- Excellent and precise communication & presentation skills;
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders
- Ability to deliver results with low levels of supervision;
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and planning skills
- Conscientious in approach to work
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong relationships with external parties
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Application Closing Date
Also Apply for: Leitung Gate Limited Recruitment (3 Positions)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online