IGIT Shipping and Logistics Company recruitment & employment portal 2022 is now open. Interested candidates with minimum of SSCE should submit their CV via the email address below. This job vacancy in Nigeria is for all qualified candidates.
IGIT Shipping and Logistics is a shipping and logistics services company that operates local and international to meet clients supply chain needs. Our experienced global shipping professionals are trained to guide you through the complexities of international shipping. Our strategic network of ocean shipping lines, automated cargo management systems, charter and commercial airlines, as well as a seamless relationship with government regulators, helps us deliver on time shipments worldwide. Join IGIT Shipping and Logistics career team today, and be part of our success story.
IGIT Shipping and Logistics recruitment is to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
Also Apply for: Rainoil Limited Recruitment (12 Positions)
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning, and vehicle maintenance.
- Performs pre-trip, and post-trip inspections for the purpose of ensuring the safe operating condition of the vehicle and complying with guidelines.
- Inspects all assigned vehicles.
- Fueling of the assigned vehicle before use for the purpose of ensuring a hitch-free journey.
- Ensuring that assigned vehicles are parked in non-restricted areas free of any penalty.
- Gives report on all car conditions per time.
- Complies with all regulations as set forth by the FRSC, VIS, LASTMA, and any other government agencies.
- Identify and immediately reports repairs needed on the assigned vehicle.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction/maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle movement.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage (if any).
- Re-park all cars after the closing of work daily.
- Performs other assigned duties.
Also Apply for: PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Nigeria Employment (4 Positions)
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of SSCE.
- Possession of ND/NCE is an added advantage.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license is highly required.
- Good knowledge of Lagos routes is very essential.
- Good communication skill (Oral and written) is essential.
- A deep sense of honesty and integrity.
- Possess defensive driving skills.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Excellent driving record.
- Familiar with all traffic laws and regulations.
Proximity to any of the following locations will also be an advantage:
- Ogba – Ifako – Ijaiye
- Shasha – Egbeda – Akowonjo is an advantage.
- Surulere – Yaba – Gbagada – Oworonshoki
- Lekki – Ikoyi – Ajah
Application Closing Date
16th October, 2022.
Also Apply for: Pragmatic Technologies Limited Recruitment (6 Positions)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.